Maeve
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence cosmic fugue galaxies, culture tingling of the spine, courage of our questions.

Current Beauty Favourites



I've been wearing less makeup than usual lately, I'm trying to get back to basics. I want to really focus on what I'm using, a product at a time. Currently I'm really into natural makeup, I think suits well my pale skin. Also it is very time-saving when I have to go to work early in the morning and I want to save some extra time to snuggle a little bit more in bed! #laziness

THE BALM SHELTER BB CREAM
I bought this BB cream this summer and I'm still loving it now in Winter season. I have dry skin, this balm help me maintain my face hydrated and also protect since has spf in it. Is a very light coverage, so I wear it when my skin look spot-free. I love it because makes me feel fresh and natural, but at the same time seems like a cream on your face! Plus the tube is huge, you get a lot of product out of it!

MAX FACTOR BLUSH & ZOEVA LUXE CHEEK BRUSH
Matching my pale skin, I've chose this blush. I saw this in a YT video of Estée Lalonde, I knew I have to try it! I think it is perfect for enhance the brightness of lighter skin. You are not going to have dull skin at all. The color its a perfect match between light rose and golden sheen, really lovely. Best way to apply it is using this fabulous Zoeva brush, I'm crazy about it at the moment!

What are your favorite products for minimal/natural makeup look?

x federica

Commenti

  1. I love the Maxfactor Blush too! Also I love your photography, it's so fresh & beautiful!

    L x

    www.loulabeth.co.uk

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you like it Laura! All the range of Maxfactor blush is so pretty, isn't it? xx

      Elimina

Posta un commento

Modulo di contatto