Maeve
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence cosmic fugue galaxies, culture tingling of the spine, courage of our questions.

Christmas Gifts Planning Guide



This year I want to make Christmas gift planning works, or at least I want to do my best and seriously engage myself! I'm a lazy person, a lot! Making not planned Christmas shopping, always gets me to splurge money for me and not for my Christmas purpose! So I hope to stick as much as possible to the plan that I make! Finger crossed! Ahahah

Prepare yourself, sit down on your desk and just relax for a moment. Grab your notebook, some pens in different colors, your laptop next to you and if you want make yourself some tea or coffee as i did! You're going to need that, trust me! Just free your mind and get ready to plan! Ideas starts flowing!

1. MAKE A LIST of all the people you would love to make gifts to. Parents, friends, fellow bloggers and everyone else you desire. Then I like to write a symbol, like a heart with a different pen color, to point out who I'm going to send Christmas cards.

2. TAKE SOME INSPIRATIONS. Pinterest, Boots, Etsy, New Look. This are only a few websites I take inspiration from. Pinterest is obviously my favorite one. Is easy to use, you can write down on the search bar just a word and pop up thousand of pictures! I think that visualize something, can make you really understand if that gift could works or not!

3. DRAFT. now you want to write down for each person in your list some ideas of gift. You don't have to be particularly precise, just go with the flow. Once finished you can go through all of your ideas and keep the good ones, making a selection. If you get stuck in some point, just go on! You can get back through them later!

4. SHOPPING. plan some free time, like mornings and afternoons, to actually make the buying. Including buying Christmas cards, eventually. Divide and plan the majority of your Christmas gifts, writing down where and when you are going to buy that specifics product. 

5. VERIFY. check your list every time you buy something. Marking down your list, you will gain the complete control of your Christmas gift situation!

I hope you've found this post helpful, let me know if you have any tips to add! 
I'd love to hearing from you! 

xx
Federica

Commenti

Modulo di contatto