Maeve
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence cosmic fugue galaxies, culture tingling of the spine, courage of our questions.

Style Vibe | Mixing Prints


After reading this post written by the lovely Sophie from Shy Life Living blog, I suddenly felt so much inspired! Her blog is one of my first read when I need inspiration and motivation! The outfits she puts together are always on point! I love the way she mix and layer up patterns and textures! So I was feeling inspired to try something new. I started experimenting, like she said, and I can only agree with her! Experimenting helps me to understand what I really love wearing and not necessary what I should wearing because it is on trend. So thank you Sophie!


This I would say, is one of my most worn outfit. I'm really into grey at the moment, is a color that I've never tested out. So far I love how is easy to style this color. I think it is almost like white, it goes basically with everything! To complement the stripes of the jumper, I added this light patterned gray scarf. I recently got this and I can't stop wearing it!



In addition to the scarf, I was wearing a brown belt to complete the overall look. I also tuck my jumper a little bit into my jeans.  I think that a faux leather belt, can really make the entire look more put together, with minimum effort.



For out going I chose to go for a light camel parka and my most loved khaki green mittens, I got this from H&M for a bargain and I can assure you they are so warm! I love them! And obviously my light grey scarf.



To finish up the look I add this grey beanie (can you tell I'm #greyobsessed? Naaaa.. Ahaha!) I love the braids on it, make it seems more winter feeling, I don't know why! You will not see me ever wear a beanie that not have a pom pom on top! It is so funny! And also dress down the entire look! Don't you think? 





Last but not least Zara blue jeans and my old Converse! They use to be light rose, but they almost gone grey! I swear I will get another pair maybe in January, for the sales season. It is so hard to let them go! I think I might wait until they starts fall apart!



Hope you have enjoyed reading this post! It was a little bit long, 
but you know well how much I love taking pictures! 

Let me know what you think in the comment! I always love hearing from you!

What's your favorite winter accessories?

xx
Federica

Commenti

  1. This is a lovely, easy to wear outfit.

    Lovely photos too!

    RispondiElimina
  2. Aww this was such a lovely mention! I didn't even realise at first, I just popped over for a catch up, so thank you it really made me smile!! Love the outfit, the scarf is so lovely and the mittens look really cosy!! Loving your photography, it's amazing. My favourite shot is the one with all the flowers and your shoes. You look stunning lovely!!XX

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Aww thank you Sophie!! You are a truly inspiration for me, I treasure what you write on your blog! This comment make me so happy! I'm so glad you like it! Xx

      Elimina

Posta un commento

Modulo di contatto