Maeve
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence cosmic fugue galaxies, culture tingling of the spine, courage of our questions.

October Favourites



Its finally autumn and I'm so happy about it! I love the weather is getting colder, the crisp air outside and the night spent watching tv series wrapped in a cosy blanket. Ok, I guess I've explained well that my first favorite this month is Fall season! 

Now that you are ready, grab your cups of coffee and enjoy!






Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in number 113. I've been wearing this shade non stop lately! Is a pretty nude shade and seems to combine well with my pale skin. Despite being a matte finish, doesn't dry to much my lips. For me helps putting underneath a tiny little of lip balm.  I love how it looks and it makes me feel more confident. I'm exited to try the new Kate nude collection lipstick from rimmel!

Rimmel Kate Eyeshadow Stick in the shade 100 rose gold. This eyeshadow stick its sublime. I love everything about it: pigmented, waterproof and can we talk about the color? It screams Fall! You can wear this alone in days when you're on a rush or wear this beautiful rose gold shade as a base for a copper eyeshadow!


Urban Decay Liquid Eyeliner in my opinion a feline and feminine eyeliner flick is a staple to get a put together make up look. It is sleek and elegant. After trying several kind of liquid eyeliner, I've found the perfect one! The tip is super thin and it glides on so well! The color is pitch black and dries beautifully matte. 


H&M Mustard Jersey as fall is coming I've started to change my wardrobe colors. I really enjoyed wearing this pretty simple mustard jersey. I like to pair this with a blouse and let the collar show up. I think is a good alternative to still wear blouse in fall season, without freezing! 


Clans Scotland Tartan Scarf in a deep blue shade. The exact name is Heritage of Scotland Tartan. Its 100% lambswool is soft and really warm! I've match this lovely and cosy scarf with almost everything! I've to thanks Sophie from Shy Life Living for recommended me this seller on ebay. I was searching for a tartan scarf for ages! You can find it here


Simple Triangle Earrings gold and really tiny, but they goes with everything and they're good for everyday basics. I'm a lazy person so I was on the hunt for some simple but attractive gold earrings. I've found them in a local store. I think they're pretty dainty, and I also like that they've got a geometrical shape!

What have you love through October?

Commenti

Modulo di contatto