Maeve
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence cosmic fugue galaxies, culture tingling of the spine, courage of our questions.

The White Knitted Jumper


What's the best about colder months? Snuggly, bulky jumpers obviously! Lately I've particularly loved wearing this one from Mango. I like the structure of the fabric, also the different embroidery on the sleeves and on the front part. It is not the classic optical white braided jumper, and I quite like that! Even if is for 90% acrylic and only 10% wool, is really warm and it is pretty loose on the end, so you don't have to continuously pull it down. Is something that I hate in jumper in general, the more loose at the end, the more comfy and easy to style they will be!




There's something in this jumper that really reminds me of winter: low temperature, icy nose, hiking, taking some photos of the nature surrounding us, then come back home to make some hot lemon tea! Simply enjoying the little things! 



What's your favorite thing about colder months?
Let me know in the comment!

xx
Federica

Commenti

Modulo di contatto