Maeve
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence cosmic fugue galaxies, culture tingling of the spine, courage of our questions.

Winter Gloves



As much as I love Autumn, Winter is right around the corner and we have to get ready for the colder months! What I love the most about Winter are the chill, windy air and gloves. I have very dry hands, especially during this time of the year, so for me gloves has become a must have! I've always worn the typing gloves, but this year I'm more into the mittens one. I love how I can actually "feel" my hand and how they keep the warmth even.



I'm pretty happy with my new gloves! They are in a rusty olive/khaki green color. I choose those because I thought they could work well with most of my everyday outfit. Made of wool and mohair. They came in a one size version and fit very well! I like to wear them curled up, as you can see in the shot that I take. I just think they look more bulky but in an effortless way.  You could also wear them as they come when you get it, all way long your wrist. It's up to you! 

What's your Winter staple item?
There's something you can't leave your home without?

Let me know in the comment!

xx
Federica

Commenti

  1. Those gloves are lovely and look so warm! x

    http://www.northernmagpie.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you Joey!! They actually are so warm and comfy! I'm in love with mittens atm! x

      Elimina

Posta un commento

Modulo di contatto