Maeve
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence cosmic fugue galaxies, culture tingling of the spine, courage of our questions.

The Zara Dress



Recently I've loved swing dresses like this, so I thought I'd take some pictures! 

It is so comfy to wear, but seems put together at the same time, I love it! It is a news for me, because I always go for white tee, jeans and converse! I wanted to get out of my confort zone. I still don't like my leg, but I promise my self to try new things, so I will ignore my awkwardness and move on!

Is a kind of loose and boho type of dress, It feels wonderfully on. I like the fact that is long sleeved, because is easy to put something underneath, to feel even more warmth when it is chilly outside!

I've pair this outfit with some lovely accessories, a deep brown faux leather belt, my little stone necklace and a dainty pair of earrings. Obviously I had to finish the look with my new black boots! For the makeup I went for a really easy winged eyeliner.

An alternative way to wear this dress could be without the belt, replacing the black boots with converse and a leather jacket on. It would be perfect for daytime, to go to uni or hanging out with friends!







I hope you've enjoyed today's post. If you have any suggestion to leave me, I'll be glad to listen!

Let me know in the comment!

What's your fave outfit this Autumn?

xx 
federica

Commenti

  1. Beautiful post lovely... I'm a little bit in love with your dress. Swing dresses are my favourite, they're so flattering, I've never thought to tie them in at the waist with a belt though! Must try this.
    Gorgeous background settings too. x

    Kathryn | Chapters of Kat

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Aww thank you Kat, I'm so glad you like it! I'm not used to wear them, but I think this type of dresses are really easy to style! Love them too at the moment! x

      Elimina
  2. I really love your dress & the pattern on the dress is beautiful <3 The outfit works really well together and you look great :)
    Ramsha | Rose
    xxx

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Modulo di contatto