Maeve
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence cosmic fugue galaxies, culture tingling of the spine, courage of our questions.

Top 3 Maybelline Color Tattoo



For Autumn/Winter season I love wearing cream eyeshadow, alone or underneath a similar eyeshadow color. I chose three of my favorite shades:



A beautiful, eye catching metallic/bronze color! I like to pair this with a matching powder eyeshadow such as brown, gold, copper or a plum-burgundy with golden sheen! If you are a fanatic of bronzed looks like I am, you definitely have to buy it! It totally changes the look, incrementing the pigmentation of your eyeshadow! 




If you love bold and deep smokey eyes looks, this is what you are searching for. This cream eyeshadow allows me to wear a red color on my eyes without being overdone! However I don't really like how it looks just on the eyelid, it isn't so much pigmented. But if you find a good red shade to match, looks ten times better! One of my fave red eyeshadow is in my Makeup Revolution Flawless Palette, is a lovely palette and for the price it's a bargain! I Definitely recommend it!




Last but not least, can we just stand for a second in front of this color!? OMG I love it so much! This particular shade will looks wonderfully with green or hazel eyes! Officially one of my most played look, purple smokey eyes! If I'm going out with friends and I want to be a little more flattering, I'm hundred percent going to choose this shade! I usually pair this with a deep purple (*glance) in the Stila In the Moment Palette. But any kind of bright purple color will work! I also love the MUA Electric Purple eyeshadow and it is just 1£! 


I hope you've enjoyed today's post!

 I will love to ricreate a make up look for any of this cream eyeshadow, to actually give you a truly sneak peek of what I'm talking about. The pigmentation, the long wearing etc. 

Now its up to you:

Do you have a particular shade you can't give up on?
Which one of this is your fave?
If none of this, what do you recommend to try??

Let me know in the comment, I'd love to hearing from you!

xx
Federica

Commenti

Modulo di contatto