Maeve
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence cosmic fugue galaxies, culture tingling of the spine, courage of our questions.

DIY Christmas Burlap Gift Bag


Today I was feeling FESTIVE so I decided to go for a Christmas themed diy! I've never made one of this burlap gift bag, I always see them on Pinterest! So this time I thought I could give it a try and I'm pretty happy with the result!


You are going to need a burlap sack, scissors, ribbon and some ornaments of your choice. For this diy I chose little mushroom, a gold christmas ball and a brown satin ribbon. 

First you want to attach the little mushroom to the burlap sack. If you want to you can use hot glue for this step, mine already had a wire in it so it was easy!



Next you add the little gold ornament to the remaining wire. Made a bow with your ribbon and pass the back of the knot through the wire. Finally secure it wrapping the wire around the mushroom.



Finally I wanted to add a touch of green, just to make everything more christmassy feeling! So I found this two little sprigs of pine that I think complete the all look!



I think that a handmade wrapped gift is so unique to give to someone!  
What you think about it?


Commenti

Modulo di contatto