Maeve
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence cosmic fugue galaxies, culture tingling of the spine, courage of our questions.

Etsy Home Decor | Christmas Gift Ideas



I was browsing on Etsy, as every Sunday! So I thought I could put together some pieces of home decor that I've saved in my favorites Etsy section. In particular, item I think can be awesome gift for Christmas! Etsy it is my favorite shop, it is creative, artistic and peculiar, the best way to find ideas for original gifts.

1. Fancy Flamingo Plate Set I fell in love with this as soon as I saw it! I think it could be a lovely and particular gift. I just love plate in general, I think they can change the overall look of a laid table. Something spicy and interesting! The detailing are lovely: gold, dots and an elegant flamingo, it's a good combination!

2. Let's Stay Home Banner Flag affirmation banner and wall hanging decor are so pretty! I think it is an easy but still particular gift, a wall reminder of something positive. A lovely present to give to someone!

3. Geometric Tower Terrarium that's something I've always craving to have! I love every kind of plants and flower, if only I could live on my own I probably be surrounded by them! A terrarium is a pretty and modern gift. The geometric shape allows you to place it basically everywhere around the house, in the living room, in the kitchen or on a desk. You can find them in many shapes and sizes! Choose your favorite one!

4. Watercolor Floral Pillow Cover who does not love a good soft and comfy pillow? Better if is pretty too! This is also watercolor, best gift ever. I cannot stop my insane affection to pillow. They can change the look of your bedroom or living room so easily, in their colorful or minimal patterns.

5. Three-Legged Rabbit Planter again plants, it is just something effortless but full of life to give to someone. This particular one is funny and so pretty! Also succulent like this do not require massive ability of maintenance! I relate plats to happiness and isn't it the purpose of Christmas, to give someone joy?

I hope you can get some inspiration from this post! 
Let me know what are your impression and if you can relate to some of my insane addiction,
I would love to hearing from you! 




image credit via Etsy Shops


Commenti

Modulo di contatto