Maeve
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence cosmic fugue galaxies, culture tingling of the spine, courage of our questions.

Winter Everyday Makeup


As season changes, my makeup routine does the same! This are my most used items this past month. For everyday I like to go for a bright eye with thin eyeliner, nude lips and of course brow always on point! Never under estimate the importance of a well done brow!

My face gets really dry during the colder months. Although I always wear underneath make up, a rich face cream, I love to keep up my moisture level with BB cream. This is one of my most used, the Balm Shelter in light/medium. Is not so much cheap for a BB cream, but the tube is huge and it lasts for ages! I love the texture of it, is almost dense like a foundation but when you apply it to the skin feels like nothing on! It leaves you the fluffiest skin ever!

Then I'll set my T zone and under eye area with a Bare Minerals concealer in well-rested. This again, helps prevent shiny throughout the day and brighten up your under eye like you've slept for eleven hour straight!


For the eyes I tend to be easy and quick as possible. I just apply some Maybelline color tattoo in 100 barely beige, is a light champagne color that complement well my skin tone and helps to kind of "wake up" the entire look.

Next step is the eyeliner, I can't live without eyeliner. Thick or thin, I have to wear it! This is so far my favorite, Urban Decay 24/7 liquid eyeliner. Basically is a great waterproof gel eyeliner that's stays for real 24/7 on your lid. I like it for the thin applicator, so that I can draw a barely there black line, still looking natural overall!


Then we have brow game! This is my favorite part because you can truly see how much a good eyebrow can change the overall look. I wanted to buy the archery from Soap and Glory, but I always can't find it available on Ebay (I live in Italy, they don't sell anything here.. so sad to me!!) so I fallback to the Makeup Revolution ultra brow arch & shape. So far I love this pencil, it gives me a really natural look. The shade that I have match my eyebrow color and it easy to apply, so I'm really happy with it!


A slightly contour with Soap and Glory Solar Powder, a little bit of  They're  Real Benefit mascara and a thin layer of Rimmel Nude Lipstick by Kate to finish up the look.

I know that seems a lot of makeup for an everyday look, but I do really enjoy doing it. This routine makes me tackle the day and be in the right mood! It just relax me, I guess. 

What's your routine in the morning? What actually makes you start the day in the right way?

Hope you've enjoyed today's post! 
I wish to all of you a great weekend, lots of love!


Commenti

Modulo di contatto