Maeve
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence cosmic fugue galaxies, culture tingling of the spine, courage of our questions.

Geometric Elements



I've got a thing for geometric shape. Infuses me calm and tranquillity, don't ask me why! 
Must be the straight and precise lines and angles that elements like this create. 



This copper candle holder is a pretty piece of home decor, sleek and elegant. I got this from Maisons du Monde. Right now you can afford this kind of things basically everywhere! I use it as a candle holder or as a lovely flower center piece decoration!

Next is this hexagonal dainty necklace. Minimal and geometric jewelry elements are a trend right now and I love it so much! This is so far one of my favorite necklaces, it is simple and not so much hard to match with ootd. I'm on the hunt for a triangle ring, but I can't make up my mind.




Commenti

  1. Cute post, loving these little geometric pieces!

    xxMel
    goldrusssh.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. Absolutely love the new name! Peonies are my favourite, so it's perfect hahah! Love this post too, the necklace is lovely and I think I have to buy a candle holder like that, it's amazing!!XX

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Aw thank you Sophie! I know! All that geometries, is amazing isn't it?? xx

      Elimina

Posta un commento

Modulo di contatto