Maeve
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence cosmic fugue galaxies, culture tingling of the spine, courage of our questions.

#10 New Years Resolutions for 2016


SPOILER This is going to be long!

1. GET MORE SLEEP
I have to break the habit to come back home and instead of sleeping check out my social media.
 This is something I realize as I'm doing it, but I can not stop.
Without even noticing one hour just flown by!

2. DESIGNING MY OWN BLOG
This is something I have thinking about for a long time!
I came across inspiring people since I started blogging.
I want this blog to be a reflection to me as a person,
it would be really rewarding if I could make it!

3. READ ONE BOOK A MONTH
I started almost last year with this resolution, and I failed.
So let's see if I can stick to this routine in 2016!
This time I will truly engage my self!

4. GET MORE ORGANIZED
This year is going to be insanely full of stationery, planning and organizing strategies!
I really want to get in this habits, because I think it will help me a lot,
combining work, blogging writing and shooting, 
real life and hopefully living together with my boyfriend!
Finger crossed! Ahahah

5. LET GO OF COMPARING TO OTHER
Something I have to seriously work on, stop comparing yourself Federica!
We are totally differrent from each other and that's a good one!
Why be someone else if you can be yourself?
I will try to self remind me this thoughts all year long! Let's see how it goes!

6. RELAX MORE
Take your time. For one day, one hour or 10 minutes just do what makes you happy,
do what you love. Little things are the best way to keep yourself happy and positive
to face in the right way your day! 

7. PRACTICE MORE YOGA
This summer I started practicing yoga almost every day. I feel so bad to not 
keep on doing it! Here is where my laziness arrive! 
I love Yoga With Adriane you tube videos, so this year 
I'm going to hit the mat again! #findwhatfeelsgood

8. IMPROVE PHOTOGRAPHY SKILLS
There's nothing I love more than photograph. 
Take pictures and capture the perfect moment.
I'm not going to stop, I want to learn always more!


9. GET MORE EXERCISE
I actually wanted to write "loose weight" but this is a wrong sentence, at least for me!
Because I can't loose weight, I love food! And Nutella, ice cream, peanut butter, cookies..
that's a lot, I know. What can I do about it? Reduce the amount of bad things
 that I eat and start adding more veggies and fruit. 
Also get more exercise, I use to love Karina and Katrina you tube channel
so I will start from there! I can't seriously give up on eating Nutella!


10. IMPROVE MY ENGLISH WRITING
As Italian I am always scared of making mistake while writing in English. 
I read back everything that I write, scrupulously!
I was thinking about reading some children books in english, 
so I can truly start from somewhere!

What are your new years resolutions? Can you relate to some of mine?

Let me know in the comment, I love to share positivity!

xx Federica

Commenti

  1. Good luck with your resolutions! :) I hope 2016 will be an amazing year for you x Also I think reading books in english helps a lot, that's what I did too to improve my english (besides from learning it at school haha)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you for the advice, I'm going to start soon! I hope the same for you Sara, wish you a wonderful 2016! Xx

      Elimina
  2. Good luck with all these goals! I am sure you are going to do just fine! Once you get in to the habit of being organised it sticks, trust me! I like to offer lots of tips on organisation over on blog too! I wish you for the best for the new year x

    thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Aw thank you Nicole! I really hope to get in all of this habits! I will check out your blog, I definitely need some tips!! Wish you a wonderful 2016! Xx

      Elimina
  3. Good luck with all your resolutions and I wish you the best for 2016, I wrote that in the card I've sent to you ahhah!! I need to follow in your steps and get more sleep, I'm so bad at that. Definitely don't compare yourself to others!! You're one of my fave blogs and I never want you to have because you're amazing as you are! I see such great things for you in 2016 and wish you all the success Xxx

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Aww thank you so much Sophie! I didn't receive it yet, I send you mine too a few days before Christmas, didn't arrive yet?? I hate Italian mail service!? I'll send you a DM on twitter when I'll receive it! Can't wait! <3 Thank you for the lovely comment, this really made my day!! I'm still working on it, I really want to thank you because your opinion means a lot to me! I wish you the best too for 2016 Sophie!! Xxx

      Elimina

Posta un commento

Modulo di contatto