Maeve
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence cosmic fugue galaxies, culture tingling of the spine, courage of our questions.

10 Little Ways to get Yourself Motivated




I'm not an organized/planner crazy person, but I'm trying very hard to keep myself on the right path. I see positive changes in my life and blogging schedule, sticking to a regular routine. I also feel happy when I can see myself achieve the goals I've set that particular day. 

Although some days it is necessary a tiny bit of motivation to not fall again into procrastination. Sometimes we just need to start the day on the right foot. Even little things count. Here you can find what makes me fresh and motivated again, or simply makes me want to DO things. I found this helpful especially on Mondays, where you realize that the weekend is gone and you can't wander around anymore. I'm in desperate need of motivation on Mondays! That's what I came up with.


 1. Writing a to-do list the night before
 2. A good breakfast, possibly with coffee and lots of cookies!
 3. Having some time to get yourself prepared for the day ahead
 4. 20 minutes of Yoga
 5. Scroll through your blog and be proud of yourself
 6. Surround your room/diary by quotes, because they works pretty well!
 7. Pretty stationery
 8. Create a playlist of music that motivates you
 9. Getting dresses, even if you are staying at home
10. Create a workspace/desk that makes you want to work

What makes you motivated and ready to face the day ahead?
Do you have any other tips? 

x federica

Commenti

  1. Best motivation to face the day head on is a morning jog! Getting that pesky exercise out of the way early means I have the whole day to myself! Lovely post :)

    Kate | themintedblog.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. The best tip is definetely looking through your work and being proud of it. This really makes me want todo more :) great post! I also really want to start Yoga!

    Megan X

    www.lifewithmcm.com

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Same for me! :) you definitely have to try out yoga practice, It's a soul relief! x

      Elimina
  3. Lovely post! It's so easy to get stuck into a rut and unfortunately hard to get out of. I find creating that minimal space you can be comfortable in is super helpful in oozing that blog creativity x

    Bridie | The Same Old Chic

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you! Yes, I've been there. That's why I found that minimal and clean workspace is the best for open your mind to new/fresh ideas! x

      Elimina
  4. Motivation is definitely something I can struggle with, so this is very helpful! 100% agree about writing lists!

    Musings & More

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you Emily! Me too, that's why I write the post, I'm so lazy! I'm glad it's helpful! x

      Elimina
  5. Great tips for getting motivated! :)

    Amy • Blog | Bloglovin' | Instagram

    RispondiElimina
  6. Lovely posts and blog <3 Happy that i came across your Blog <3

    JULIE | cuteiinstgram.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  7. Writing to-do lists is one of my favourite things, they are so helpful. And totally agree about quotes, they always inspire me! Lovely post <3

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Modulo di contatto