Maeve
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence cosmic fugue galaxies, culture tingling of the spine, courage of our questions.

How I style Chunky Jumper


I know is a cliché but I love wearing bold jumper so much in this season! Maybe it can be due to the fact that it is 2 degrees outside currently here in Italy! The weather forecast predicted a very cold week so what better time to show off our pretty, comfy jumpers? I created this look thinking about a sunny iced morning day out, chilling and drinking hot coffee with your friends. 


The jumper you see in the picture it is from H&M The color looks like a powder/pink blush shade, it complement well my paleness. I grab a size up to make it even more chunky and comfy feeling. However I still can't find a good high neck jumper to add to my collection! I swear I can't find one that suits me well, or they're a little bit to expensive for my budget. Do you have any recommendations? Where I should find nice ones?


x federica

Commenti

  1. I love that coat! I've always wanted on like that but I can never seem to find one that suits me :( I'm the same, I love a chunky jumper!! They are just so comfy Xxx

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Modulo di contatto