Maeve
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence cosmic fugue galaxies, culture tingling of the spine, courage of our questions.

3 Ways to Style Breton


Breton are a new in this year for me, and I'm so so happy I've pushed my self to experiment more with outfits and patterns in general. I think is easy to style, so versatile still remaining chic, every single time! There are many options and combinations to make this pattern works at his best. Here I've gathered three of my most loved ones! 


Look #1
Chunky Jumper over Dress
Look #2
Comfy Grey 

Look #3
Sleek Black

Obviously my favorite one is look #2 because is the most easy and comfy one. I'm also really into jumper over dresses, as seen on look #1, I think is a good way to transition old/summer dresses into winter! About the look #3 I'm so in love with that backpack! 

What's your favorite one? How do you love to wear breton?

x federica

Commenti

  1. Love this! I live in stripes - they're so effortlessly cool. I love Look 1 :-)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I never thought that they could be so cool and easy to style!

      Elimina
  2. I love everything about these outfits! So nice. Great choices. :)
    Sally x
    http://asprinkleofsally.blogspot.com.au/

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you Sally, I'm glad you like them! I seriously can't decide what's my fave one! x

      Elimina
  3. I love the idea of wearing as a dress, I've never tried that but it seems perfect for spring time!!Xx

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento

Modulo di contatto