Maeve
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence cosmic fugue galaxies, culture tingling of the spine, courage of our questions.

13 Evening Habits to Get Into


Mornings are my favorite things. I'm a definitely a morning person although I'm struggling with evenings. I always stay up late, browsing social media and writing/researching for blog. So this year I've tried to implement a few habits that can make my evenings enjoyable as mornings.

  1. Check your agenda/diary for the next day
  2. Writing tomorrow's to-do list
  3. Reading 30 minutes, this really help me fall asleep
  4. NO phone/social media scrolling
  5. Lighting candles
  6. Wash your hair at night to save time the next day
  7. Evening Yoga with YogaWithAdriene
  8. Take off all your makeup as soon as possible
  9. Pamper treats on your bedside like hand cream and lip balm
10. If you're staying home, get your pjs on
11. Take off your contact lens, wear glasses
12. Prepare your tote for the next day
13. Fluffy slippers in front of your bed ready for tomorrow morning

What's your favorite thing to do in the evening?

x federica

Commenti

  1. I really need to start to make reading before bed a regular
    thing. One of my minor goals for this year is to read more, preferably everyday. I have been reading more than I did, but I'd like to make it a daily habit as I really enjoy it. Plus, like you said, it does help you get to sleep. I also need to light candles more as I have so many that don't get lit. Probably because my partner isn't a fan of candles. I love Yoga With Adrienne. She is an amazing yogi (is that the right word?)

    Sarah's Abode -xx

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Same for me Sarah, my goal was at least a chapter every evening but is tough. I'm so lazy! But I'm trying really hard! I love Adriene she's such an inspirations. I think yogi is the right word! You definitely need to light candles, they just get you in the right mood! xx

      Elimina
  2. Love these posts hun! I really need to take your advice and stay off my phone! I'm always staying up way too late scrolling even though there's nothing more to see XX

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I just try to put it far away from my bed and then it's to comfy and warm to leave it! I'm just cheating myself! Ahaha my laziness is endless!

      Elimina

Posta un commento

Modulo di contatto