Maeve
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence cosmic fugue galaxies, culture tingling of the spine, courage of our questions.

3 Ways to Style Boyfriend Tee


Boyfriend tee are my favorite things to style, maybe because are so easy to throw on and just layer up with something warmer. Here I've put together three style I think can be really easy to recreate.
Hope you can get some inspirations!

 look #1 - Lazy Girls
look #2 - Black & White 


look #3 - Breton & Camel 

I have to admit my favorite one is look #2 what's yours?
What would you add/remove or replace?

x federica

Commenti

  1. Great inspiration, I particularly love the black and white look, so chic!

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you! I have to agree with you, it is my fave too!! xx

      Elimina
  2. Oooo I love the style of this post!!! I'd have to go with #2 as well because I love the backpack Xx

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you Sophie! Same for me, the backpack is so pretty, changes the whole look! I also love the chelsea boots! xx

      Elimina
  3. I love the last look! Especially because it's such a timeless, casual and simple style. All of your photos are absolutely amazing!

    Lindsey Elyse | lindseyginge

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you Lindsey! It is simple but stylish at the same time! I'm glad you like it! Xx

      Elimina

Posta un commento

Modulo di contatto