Maeve
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence cosmic fugue galaxies, culture tingling of the spine, courage of our questions.

15 Things to do on a Snuggling Sunday


Snuggling Sunday are my fave things. You can wear no makeup, take care of yourself a little bit more, de-stress your body. Also I can stay all day with glasses without feeling like a grandma. Side note, I wear contact lenses way too much. Sundays like this are magic! I gather some of my most loved activities, if we can call it like that. They are more like ways to relax yourself. Enjoy!


  1. Have a hot bath with lots of bubbles and candles
  2. Stay in your loungewear all day
  3. Bake cookies or chocolate muffins
  4. Put a treatment on your hair and wrap it up in a bun
  5. Go for a walk in the woods and pick some flowers
  6. Make hot comfortable tea and drink it on the sofa
  7. Watch old movies
  8. Catch up with your favorite blogs
  9. Wrap yourself in a duvet and have a nap
10. Cuddle your cat
11. Make homemade face mask
12. Read a book
13. Paint your nails
14. Fill in your new diary
15. Spend times with your loved ones

How do you spend your comfy and cozy Sunday?

x federica

Commenti

  1. Already did number 6 & I'll definitely be doing number 2, 12 & 14 today as well :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Awww this is such a lovely post! I have to admit Sunday is one of my favourite days because you can just relax and have me time Xx

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Right! I love them too! You can catch your breath, relax, get mentally and physically ready for the upcoming week! Xx

      Elimina

Posta un commento

Modulo di contatto