Maeve
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence cosmic fugue galaxies, culture tingling of the spine, courage of our questions.

Lazy Day Outfit


During winter season I suddenly enter in lethargy mode. I enjoy more staying at home, surrounded by cosy and snuggly feelings. I'm totally a homebody! So even if I have to go out on my day off, I want to keep it comfy as much as possible! As much as I love to, I can't stay in pjs all day. Let's face the truth! But we can put together an ootd that makes us feel cozy but still confident. Here are my picks:

1. fluffy light blue cardigan
2. soft grey jogging trousers
3. printed white tee
4. easy pair of sneakers
5. glasses, because I'm too lazy to get my contact lens on!


Hope you get inspired! What's your staple lazy day outfit?

x federica

Commenti

  1. love this outfit, definitely the perfect look for a lazy day! :) x

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you Sara!! I could snuggle in it all week long, it is so comfy and put together at the same time! xx

      Elimina
  2. Not too keen on the joggers but that top and cardigan are lovely! I really love that shade of blue!

    Grace xxx

    www.gracebee.co.uk

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you Grace! I'm glad you like it! Yes that shade of blue totally catch my eyes! xx

      Elimina
  3. Love this outfit, the cardigan is lovely!! I must say I go for lazy outfits a lot hahah, they are just so comfortable Xx

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Me too! That's why I try to make them look as stylish/pretty as possible! Ahahah they might turn out more acceptable! I could live in PJs pants all week long! Xx

      Elimina

Posta un commento

Modulo di contatto